Established Member
deemac76

Second Review

[ Edited ]

Well my 1st home buying purchase has become an adventure, I knew it would be kinda off close going in anyway due to the couple of 30 day lates in 2011 and also following a bk that was discharged in nov 2010. I got passed the automated underwriting but LO said it has to go to a manual uw because the bka so after all the life story letters I wrote I believe she denied. So my LO wants to send it to a "Second Review" because he said that the loan financially is a good deal and he don't wnt me to lose the house for a couple of lates 15 months ago. My question is have anyone been through or heard any success going this route or am I dead in the water. Btw it's a VA loan. Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Re: Second Review

Sometimes the LO or Broker has good reputation with lender and second review can work in your favor.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Established Member
deemac76

Re: Second Review

Hey I hope so jm-am, got a email today stating my file is with a senior level manager and I should have a answer tomorrow. Worst case I have the builders' lender waiting on a decision one way or another to see if they can make it happen for me. Man I wish I can go back 15 months ago and just pay the min. on those cards instead of waiting. Any derogatory marks after a bk will kill your mortgage dreams, now I know. 

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}