Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Review

tag
deemac76
Established Member

Second Review

Well my 1st home buying purchase has become an adventure, I knew it would be kinda off close going in anyway due to the couple of 30 day lates in 2011 and also following a bk that was discharged in nov 2010. I got passed the automated underwriting but LO said it has to go to a manual uw because the bka so after all the life story letters I wrote I believe she denied. So my LO wants to send it to a "Second Review" because he said that the loan financially is a good deal and he don't wnt me to lose the house for a couple of lates 15 months ago. My question is have anyone been through or heard any success going this route or am I dead in the water. Btw it's a VA loan. Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Second Review

Sometimes the LO or Broker has good reputation with lender and second review can work in your favor.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
deemac76
Established Member

Re: Second Review

Hey I hope so jm-am, got a email today stating my file is with a senior level manager and I should have a answer tomorrow. Worst case I have the builders' lender waiting on a decision one way or another to see if they can make it happen for me. Man I wish I can go back 15 months ago and just pay the min. on those cards instead of waiting. Any derogatory marks after a bk will kill your mortgage dreams, now I know. 

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.