cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selene Finance...Anyone with any experience with them?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Selene Finance...Anyone with any experience with them?

Short version of a long 5 year battle is BOA filed foreclosure against me but I had never missed a payment so I fought it and, unfortunately, due to the illegal and unethical actions of the banks attny, I lost and a final judgement for foreclosure was ordered last month.  I was grnated a stay on the sale of my home to pursue a mod.  The servicer is now Selene Financial and there are thousands of posts online from people who went thru mods with them but lost their homes anyway but of course, theres no way of knowing their entire story other than what they post online so I figured Id ask here since it seems everyone on thse boards is focused on maintaining and rebuilding thier financial circumstances from a genuine place of integrity.

BK (13) to save my home is not an option for me at the moment because I lost my job last month and cant show income to qualify until I have a new job.  I'm a single mom and my home is the only financial security I have.  Ive put $100k cash into it and the house maintains that in equity over what is owed so I'm fighting to keep it for that reason as I am not likley to be able to afford to raise my daughter in a nice house/good neighborhood otherwise at this juncture in life.

Please let me know if youve been thru this process with this servicer as I'm terrified that I will be giving them more and more money and never get placed in a permenant mod. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.