Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send copies of MyFICO reports to LO?

tag
Hopefull123
Valued Member

Send copies of MyFICO reports to LO?

Finally spoke with LO today for an update on our loan. LO said since we are still in the early stages of construction all we need to do at the moment is work on bringing up my credit scores to 640 (They were 628, 624, & 635 LO pull on Jan. 22). I've since been working on my scores and am constantly monitoring my TU & EQ reports on MyFICO.
My question is, should i send a copy of the recent reports I pulled from MyFICO so he can see the improvements and I can ask him if there is anything else I should be doing?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
playboy
Regular Contributor

Re: Send copies of MyFICO reports to LO?

It couldn't hurt.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Are your scores improving? What have you done so far to try and raise your scores?
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 6
Hopefull123
Valued Member

Seems like they are improving. Last I checked TU was 691 on 3-6-13 and EQ was 676 on 2-24-13. Since the LO pull, I've had a small collection removed, dispute comments removed and I'm leaving a small balance on a secured credit card (I always paid in full each month before it reported to the bureaus). I only had the one credit card and my LO recommended I get another secured card which I got last month (it just reported to the bureau's on 2-28 (I haven't purchased myFico EQ since it started reporting but I received a SW alert for the new account but no alert for a score change).

I have two student loans and have a 90 day late on each from Dec. 2007. They accepted my GW and sent me a letter dated 2-19 saying a notification has been submitted to each consumer reporting agency for them to remove the reported delinquency. The letter states, "The delinquent reporting for December 2007 has been removed and updated to a current status." They report to the bureaus at the end of each month and I was looking forward to seeing the late removed but when I checked my report the account was updated on 2-28 with my recent payment but the 90 day late is still on there. I thought it would be updated at the same. I'm thinking about calling them to ask but the letter said it can take 30-45 days to update. Does it take longer for this type of update?

I'm also continually sending GW's for the following accounts (no success but I'm going to keep trying):

CFCU - three 30 day lates and two 60 day lates from 2006 (loan paid in full in 2007)

NFCU - three 30 day lates in 2006, three 30 day lates in 2008, one 30 day late in 2010 and one 60 day late in 2006 (loan paid in full in 2010)

I have two collections which I can pay if needed at closing (DOFD Aug. 2008 & Aug. 2007)

According to myFico they are improving but I'm afraid the lender will pull different scores. According the Jan. 22 report they use EX Fair Isaac Model II, EQ Facta Beacon 5.0 and TU Fico Classic 04.

Message 4 of 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

If your score from Equifax (Score Watch) is what you said you are fine with Equifax. If your TU score is also pulled from MYFIcO while is a different version your TU04 version should be comparable and usually higher so you are ok there also.

Since your loan is based on your mid score, you are fine as of now as long as those scores are from MYFICO
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 5 of 6
Hopefull123
Valued Member

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your feedback and wisdom!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.