cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoul I apply for a mortgage Loan? Not sure my TU/EX Fico04 Scores... HELP!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoul I apply for a mortgage Loan? Not sure my TU/EX Fico04 Scores... HELP!!

Ive read through the forums that consumers do not have access to their EX and TU Fico Scores. Wondering if anyone could guess whether my EX and TU fico04 scores would be higher or lower than the following:

TU Score 620 via Capital One Credit Tracking

EX Score 610 via First Premier Credit Manager

Things affecting my TU Score:

1. Williams and Fudge Collection - 776 Unpaid

2. Enhanced Recovery - 154 Paid

3. Nelnet 2 accounts showing (1) 90 day late

4. Wells Fargo Dealer Services showing 30 day late in March 2014; and about (15) 30 day lates 2012-2013

Things affecting my EX Score:

1. Williams and Fudge Collection - 776 Unpaid

2. Enhanced Recovery - 154 Paid but not yet showing 0 balance

3. Enhanced Recovery - 100 Paid but not yet showing 0 balance

4. Financial Asset Mgmt - Paid showing 0 balance

5. Midland Funding - 347 Unpaid (currently in dispute with Midland, BBB and CFPB)

6. Scana Energy - Paid showing 0 balance paid collection

7. Nelnet 2 accounts showing (1) 90 day late

8. Wells Fargo Dealer Services showing 30 day late in March 2014; and about (15) 30 day lates 2012-2013

My Equifax Fico 04 score is currently 577 and Im wondering since my TU score would be the middle score and its possibly in the mid 600 if I should go ahead and try to apply for a home loan.

I appreaciate the advice and expereince in advance!!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Shoul I apply for a mortgage Loan? Not sure my TU/EX Fico04 Scores... HELP!!

There's only one way to know for sure and that is to apply. Why bother guessing?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shoul I apply for a mortgage Loan? Not sure my TU/EX Fico04 Scores... HELP!!

I know I know!! Thanks!!

Message 3 of 10
dhakaia
Established Member

My Capital One CC tracker TU score was 634 (Discover FICO 650)... as opposed to the Mortgage Lender pull of TU 656, done in the same month.  Of course YMMV =)

Message 4 of 10
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

@dhakaia wrote:

My Capital One CC tracker TU score was 634 (Discover FICO 650)... as opposed to the Mortgage Lender pull of TU 656, done in the same month.  Of course YMMV =)

In my opinion you're wasting your time right now.  I think you've got some major cleaning up of your credit reports to do.  Not only that, but with being so late on so many payments, is a mortgage something you think you can handle?

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 5 of 10
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

Also, you can purchase ALL THREE Fico scores on this site now....

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure I can.  Thanks for your response.

Message 8 of 10
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Please be aware the scores from myfico are 08 scores not the scores a mortgage pull will pull

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am most definitely aware!  Thanks!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.