Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I RUN LIKE H#LL??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I RUN LIKE H#LL??

@BungalowMo wrote:

Personally, I think that is a very wise choice!  That's a lot of $$ to be stuck next to neighbors you already don't like!.  I'd rething that mortgage guy with the loose lips too!  What you pay is absolutely NO ONES business...ever!  Especially strangers!

Those are my sentiments exactly. I've never even met or seen these people and they already know more about me than my neighbors in my current home who I've    lived around for over 10 years. I've never had to worry about burglary,vandalism, or if something would go missing while I am away. The unprofessional realtor (who I will not be working with again) can sell them the home so they can own it and keep an eye on it 24/7 too - which is something I just can't do Smiley Mad

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I RUN LIKE H#canceling??

UPDATE 08/26: 

I found out earlier this week (after canceling the whole deal last week) that the asking price of the house has been reduced by $20,000, but the AC unit has not been replaced.  On the positive side, I've also found out that two larger houses just a few miles away from this one (but in a better community I've been eyeing for 3 years) are now on the market at an even better deal  than the DRAMA HOUSE. One was formerly listed at over a million dollars a few years ago and is less than half price NOW!. 

I'm going to look at them in the next weekend or so with a realtor recommended by a friend, and hopefully will be able to make an offer soon...

Message 12 of 18
5oClockSomewhere
Contributor

Great news!  Everything worked out better for you in the end.

"May the scores be with you!"
Message 13 of 18
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I agree!!!  If it doesn't feel right in your gut...run!  When I pulled up to my place...I got the warm fuzzys & knew this was it.

Wait for the warm fuzzys!!!!  It's so worth it.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 18
happy0510
Established Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

I agree!!!  If it doesn't feel right in your gut...run!  When I pulled up to my place...I got the warm fuzzys & knew this was it.

Mo...did you get the warm fuzzys on more than one property? Reason I ask is I've gotten them 2 times so far.  I lost one bid and am waiting to hear on another.  If I lose this one...I will have to wait to feel that again!! Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 18
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@happy0510 wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

Mo...did you get the warm fuzzys on more than one property? Reason I ask is I've gotten them 2 times so far.  I lost one bid and am waiting to hear on another.  If I lose this one...I will have to wait to feel that again!! Smiley Sad

For me...it was just this place.  Another was quite close as far as how much I liked the house, but the back of the property took a huge dive not far off the back porch.  All I could think was what a pain that would be to mow every time!  The other homes I looked at...couldn't hold a candle when it came to all the cool original details.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 16 of 18
clipperskipper
Regular Contributor

There was a piece on waterfront high rise condos in Miami on Today show, friday, $49,900 will get you in however the fees ($500/mo) seemed high.

When you mentioned someone stealing the outside A/C unit, that made Florida an easy target. If you do find another Fannie house you can

choose from several Homepath lenders, there's a good read on this at Hud.gov.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@clipperskipper wrote:

There was a piece on waterfront high rise condos in Miami on Today show, friday, $49,900 will get you in however the fees ($500/mo) seemed high.

When you mentioned someone stealing the outside A/C unit, that made Florida an easy target. If you do find another Fannie house you can

choose from several Homepath lenders, there's a good read on this at Hud.gov.

I've been pre-approved through Wells Fargo for the Homepath mortgage which is good til the end of November, but FNMA has a limited number of properties in my desired location, so I am seeking alternate low downpayment financing for one of the other properties.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.