cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply for my Mortgage Loan with Navy Federal or Vystar Credit Union?

tag
cplmercy
Established Member

Re: Should I apply for my Mortgage Loan with Navy Federal or Vystar Credit Union?

Please pass the info on to me also. My wife and I plan on doing a VA Loan with NFCU also!

Start (FACOS) EQ-631/EX-544/TU-583 AUG 13
(MYFICO) EQ-720/EX-728/TU-695 JUN 14
(FACOS) EQ-701/EX-744/TU-755 JUN 14
Message 11 of 15
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

Re: Should I apply for my Mortgage Loan with Navy Federal or Vystar Credit Union?

The LO we have through nfcu is great.

She gets back to me on things quick.

My realtor actually told me today that he cant belive how quick it is to get in contact ith her!

Message 12 of 15
WiltTheStilt1

I applied Wednesday night, got a call on Thursday from the a LO to go through the app, she hoped to have a pre-approval on Friday but it didn't come through, so hopefully tomorrow it will come.

In the meantime we have put in an offer on an absolutely gorgeous house with proof of financing to come.......

Message 13 of 15
ronp10

Awesome Wilt,

Keep us informed on how the process works out for you.

Message 14 of 15
ronp10

Shmacckk,

Can you please send over the contact info for the loan officer you are working with?  Please inbox me.

Thanks

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.