Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be worried

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I be worried

Waiting now from the new underwriter, this is driving me nuts.

This bank does a lot of USDA loans, wish me luck.

Message 21 of 26
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

And the samething with that bank.

This is not right.

Message 22 of 26
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Hmm I dont know all the stipulations for each state, but could you possibly try to get approval through USDA first and then go through the bank, or is there collections or anything on your wifes report you could do pay for deletes for maybe if her score was higher thye wouldnt care about her lates?

Message 23 of 26
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

State laws are state laws. If I were in Ohio, my separation agreement would allow for my child support income to be included for my DTI.  Since I live in FL, it does not.  Florida requires me to get an actual divorce before they will count the child support.  It stinks and it's not right that the state can mandate something like that, but it's reality and I have to deal.  Unfortunately, since you're in a community property state, same goes for you. They aren't making the rules, they just have to abide by them.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 24 of 26
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Actually they are not following the USDA guidelines. They are adding in there own guidelines. And making up there own rules. Its bull crap.

Its ok I will just do what I should have from the start and go with a conventional loan.

Message 25 of 26
JonRun
Regular Contributor

"When the non-purchasing spouse must submit to a credit check FHA loan rules dictate that bad credit reports on the non-purchasing spouse can’t be used to deny an FHA mortgage to the borrower, but the credit check is required nevertheless."

I just got that from the FHA website. I don't know if it's the same for USDA loans but it seems like it should be.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.