Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be worried?

tag
whoathere
Valued Member

Re: Should I be worried?

No I was told when I signed the papers that my payment would equal 1287 with HOA, MIP and taxes (estimated taxes of $4000 because it's brand new so there's no tax bill) as well as insurance. My other bills are student loans ($360) and car (207). That's it. I paid off all credit cards because he was using an arbitrary $50 payment for my Amex, which ironically had a $35 balance at the time. He said that's the standard payment they use when one isn't given on the CR. I just refinanced my car so I'm not sure if they used my old payment or what but our numbers are off by about $250 and that should be easy to figure out.

I also know that he didn't include my bonus as part of my income because you have to get it two years consecutively in order for it to count and unfortunately, my company didn't do too well in the 2010 calendar year. This is about $4k that I've already received (for Calendar year 2011) that doesn't count and I wasn't including it either.

I just want to close! Get this over with.
EQ: 629 FICO(4/4/12) 772 (6/1/2012) Lender Pull
EX: 692 FAKO(4/5/12)
TU: 707 FAKO(4/5/12) 741 (5/9/2012) Lender Pull
Message 11 of 13
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear, sounds like one bad LO..... i would still speak with his supervisor to let them know your concerns....

My LO has been the best and i plan on letting her supervisor know how awesome she is Smiley Very Happy

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 12 of 13
whoathere
Valued Member

Just an update... After 3 postponements, I am finally closing today. I'm so fed up with everything at this point haha. I received a call saying IHDA approved my loan and I get the 3% towards down payment. Appraisal came back good. And I would be hearing from the bank on Thursday (yesterday) about my closing package and amount due at closing. Well, I didn't hear from them. My closing is in the afternoon so we will see if they contact me. I'm sick of initiating and I will show up at the closing with just my checkbook only to prove a point.

This will be the last house I buy.
EQ: 629 FICO(4/4/12) 772 (6/1/2012) Lender Pull
EX: 692 FAKO(4/5/12)
TU: 707 FAKO(4/5/12) 741 (5/9/2012) Lender Pull
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.