Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I enter into a contract???

tag
PFSmit0408
Established Member

Should I enter into a contract???

My husband and I recently found a home that we liked..... I was recently pre-approved for an FHA loan- unable to include my husband because of his credit history.. I am hesitant on making an offer for fear that 1. My application will be denied for whatever reason ie- debt/income ratio 2.I am trying to wait to see what the government is going to do with this homebuyers credit.

What should I do?

Eq- 645/ TU- 663

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I enter into a contract???

If you're unsure about your pre-approval you can get another one within 14 days and the inquiry won't cost you any points.  Also make sure when you write an offer it's contingent on you getting financed.  That way if something falls through you get your earnest money back.  Dunno about the credit, I personally have a hard time seeing things getting much better.  It's a pretty great deal already and people seem to be getting sick of all the spending that's happening.  Plus the market seems to be taking a turn in some places.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.