Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I leave it alone or...

tag
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Should I leave it alone or...

I was able to get a collection agency to agree with a pfd, equifax is the only one who has not deleted the account, and it has a dispute on it, but 0 balance, I have already been through the AUS and under contract, home is going up, should I leave this alone or file a complaint to get them to remove it, also our lo will start to update things again in Nov but I'm wondering if the house is not set to be done until the end of January/ beginning of Feb why update everthing so soon, won't I have to go back through this before closing, I don't want my credit pulled 3x, I had it pulled once in Aug, then she will pull it again in Nov, when do documents expire? We should lock our rate in Nov tho anway 

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I leave it alone or...

Do you have the letter from the collection agency confirming PFD? If so, file the dispute and scan the letter. Once they see it, they should immediately delete the account.

Message 2 of 3
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Re: Should I leave it alone or...

Yes I do

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.