Established Contributor
myhearts07

Should I or Shouldn't I?

[ Edited ]
I get paid every 45 days from the State for providing subsidized childcare.  However, this is a real problem for us getting bills paid on time and improving our scores.  I wonder if trying to get a loan or line of credit for the amount we spend monthly on bills and expenses?  Once I received my payments, then I could just pay the balance back down to where it was originally and continue do that until I open my daycare center next year?  How would this affect credit, close 2 maxing loan availability and then repaying it?

I need a 5k line or better and what kind of scores would I need to get that kind of line?

Message Edited by myhearts07 on 07-24-2007 06:02 AM
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Re: Should I or Shouldn't I?

Any type of Signature loan is probably going to require a 620-640 score at any CU or bank, and thats also without alot of baddies on the CR.
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Okay... 
Regular Contributor
javi84

Wouldn't it be better to start saving some of it to a savings account then borrowing from it and paying it every time you get money? If you get out a loan or line of credit then you are going to be paying interest on the money you take out and still have to put some of your own on a savings account since you get money every 45 days and the loan/LOC will be due every 30 days.
For age and want, save while you may; no morning sun lasts a whole day.
--Benjamin Franklin
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Save what?  You are making me laugh!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}