Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I or Shouldn't I?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I get paid every 45 days from the State for providing subsidized childcare.  However, this is a real problem for us getting bills paid on time and improving our scores.  I wonder if trying to get a loan or line of credit for the amount we spend monthly on bills and expenses?  Once I received my payments, then I could just pay the balance back down to where it was originally and continue do that until I open my daycare center next year?  How would this affect credit, close 2 maxing loan availability and then repaying it?

I need a 5k line or better and what kind of scores would I need to get that kind of line?

Message Edited by myhearts07 on 07-24-2007 06:02 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I or Shouldn't I?

Any type of Signature loan is probably going to require a 620-640 score at any CU or bank, and thats also without alot of baddies on the CR.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay... 
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn't it be better to start saving some of it to a savings account then borrowing from it and paying it every time you get money? If you get out a loan or line of credit then you are going to be paying interest on the money you take out and still have to put some of your own on a savings account since you get money every 45 days and the loan/LOC will be due every 30 days.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Save what?  You are making me laugh!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.