cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Family Investment Property Loan in MN owned by an LLC with 10% down?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Single Family Investment Property Loan in MN owned by an LLC with 10% down?

Hello

i am wondering if anyone knows of a bank or a credit union that will lend on a single family investment home as a rental property acquisition in Minnesota owned by an LLC personally guaranteed by a 720-730 FICO 8 person with all K1 income (pass through income from owning an LLC).  

We will have no problem getting a loan from Klein bank in Minnesota who will keep the loan in house but it is 25% down which is doable but we would really prefer not to tie up that much cash.  The Klein bank is a 5 year balloon as well which goes by fast.  The nice thing about that loan is only the inquiry will report to personal credit unless the loan goes bad.

Ideally we would like 10% down, 10 year ballon, with a 20 year amortization or longer.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Single Family Investment Property Loan in MN owned by an LLC with 10% down?

I don't think I have ever heard of an investment property loan without 20% down or at least last time I looked into it I couldn't find a lender that would make the loan without 20% down maybe things have changed recently.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.