cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six beautiful words and I'm dancing in the street... c2c!

tag
NCGirl
New Contributor

Six beautiful words and I'm dancing in the street... c2c!

My paperwork was sent back to underwriting yesterday for final approval. My closing date was set for 11/25 and I was so nervous that it wasn't going to happen that I couldn't sleep last night. Then this afternoon I receive an email that said, "Congrats, you have final loan approval."

How sweet is that! I'm so excited, I don't know what to do right now. I hadn't even finished packing because I was so nervous about a delay in the process... so I guess I'd better get in the kitchen and pack up those plates. :-)

Starting Score: 689
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 770

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Amex BCE, Discover, FNBO AMEX, Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa, Blue for Business
(In the garden until November 2013)
Next card Visa Signature - World Elite MC(Business)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Miscellamy
Contributor

Re: Six beautiful words and I'm dancing in the street... c2c!

Congratulations! 

I'm in exactly the same boat, scheduled to close on 11/25 as well. Got the clear to close this morning and I've been dancing at my desk all day. Wheeee!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NCGirl wrote:

My paperwork was sent back to underwriting yesterday for final approval. My closing date was set for 11/25 and I was so nervous that it wasn't going to happen that I couldn't sleep last night. Then this afternoon I receive an email that said, "Congrats, you have final loan approval."

How sweet is that! I'm so excited, I don't know what to do right now. I hadn't even finished packing because I was so nervous about a delay in the process... so I guess I'd better get in the kitchen and pack up those plates. :-)

Great feeling ... you are approved and can close!!! Feels wonderful and right before Thanksgiving ... what a gift!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Miscellamy wrote:

Congratulations! 

I'm in exactly the same boat, scheduled to close on 11/25 as well. Got the clear to close this morning and I've been dancing at my desk all day. Wheeee!

Congrats on your forth coming closing. Understand why you are dancing ... feels wonderful ... congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
justrock
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations.  I got my clear to close mid morning on Wednesday with a closing TOMORROW!!!  Had to torture my insurance broker today to get everything over to the bank so they could get my final #'s.  He came through though and I am all set.  

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: TU 720 EQ 648
Goal Score: 750

Message 5 of 7
NCGirl
New Contributor

Thank you all for your kind words. And congrats to all of you too. Feels good to be closing. I'll say a prayer for a peaceful close for all of you. THIS IS A WONDERFUL NOVEMBER!

Starting Score: 689
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 770

Amex BCE, Discover, FNBO AMEX, Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa, Blue for Business
(In the garden until November 2013)
Next card Visa Signature - World Elite MC(Business)
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NCGirl wrote:

Congrats. Enjoy the moment!!

I just had a relative move to NC and close on a property as well.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.