Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I broke down and spent the dollar

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I broke down and spent the dollar

I spent the dollar at credit check total and my scores are better than I thought! But CCT doesn't show a mortgage score, is it going to be similar to the regular fico score? All three are at about 620 (Although Equifax was the lowest score by 10 points)which gets me a mortgage loan, yay!   Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: So I broke down and spent the dollar

Mortgage score are frequently different than FICO 08 (the ones CCT gives you) becuase they use different model. Some people have extremely different mortgage and FICO08 scores (for my profile mortgage scores are about 25-30 points lower than FICO08).

Message 2 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

My FICO mortgage scores are significantly higher than my FICO 8 scores (55 pts). So it really does depend on what your CR contains.  We don't know any of the formulas. I suspect that if you have many installment loans paid in full and on time and at least one open installment loan (never late) that it helps your mortgage scores.  But I don't know for sure. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darn! Maybe Im jumping ahead and thinking Im good to go, I'll wait a couple weeks for some card payoffs to show up & then buy the score from myfico.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.