Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Stressed

tag
MainMan
Valued Member

So Stressed

My mortgage broker told me the bank would take 48 hrs to get back to us in regards to a final commitment and we could lock the rate and get a clear to close. That was Monday morning. It's almost 2pm here on the east coast and my broker says he still hasn't heard anything back. Most banks over this way close between 3pm and 5pm. I'm starting to think we won't here anything today and its really stressing me out. Sigh...
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: So Stressed

Hang in there. You've made it this far - just remember what got you through the pre approval stage, then appraisal, now you're in the final stage. We're all watching you to give us strength as we go through levels you've already surpassed. Hoping you hear something soon!
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 2 of 4
MainMan
Valued Member

Thanks raisinitup. Encouraging words are always good to hear during this time. I'm just trying to stay busy at work so I don't think about it. One thing for sure is, when we do finally close I'm going to sit on the deck and get drunk. I deserve it lol.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 3 of 4
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

I've found that when they say "48 hours" they don't mean 48 consecutive hours.  They mean 48 hours spread across 4-7 days, haha.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.