Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So freakin pissed

tag
MainMan
Valued Member

So freakin pissed

So the appraisal came back all good yesterday and my LO said we are waiting on the municipals to come. I get a call saying the municipals came back this afternoon but there is an open permit on it from 2006 and I can't close until this is taken care of. Seller agent says the seller is going to the town office on Monday morning to try to take care of this. My biggest issue is that no one can tell me how long any of this will take. I was suppose to close today but we got an extension because of the delay on the appraisal. That extension is only good until 4/15 tho. I'm praying we can close by then.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
0x47
Contributor

Re: So freakin pissed

The seller will probably get it taken care of right away.  I would have to ask our realtor, but I would not be surprised if the closing date is missed that you could renegotiate the deal or walk away.  So yeah, high pressure for the seller in this situation.  Good luck -- I bet it will get resolved soon!

Message 2 of 5
MainMan
Valued Member

Yes the seller agents said the sellers are going to the town office first thing Monday morning to see what needs to be resolved. I'm not walking away from this house at all. If we go past the 15th it will be their fault so I'm sure since they gave us a 10 day extension due to the appraisal screw up, then we will have to give them one if need be as well. I'm just hoping it doesn't come to that. It's been a long road. Is this stuff common?
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 3 of 5
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@MainMan wrote:
Yes the seller agents said the sellers are going to the town office first thing Monday morning to see what needs to be resolved. I'm not walking away from this house at all. If we go past the 15th it will be their fault so I'm sure since they gave us a 10 day extension due to the appraisal screw up, then we will have to give them one if need be as well. I'm just hoping it doesn't come to that. It's been a long road. Is this stuff common?

It isnt so much as being common, but it does happen. It shouldnt take that long to clear it up.

You have a good chance to still close by the 15th.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 5
MainMan
Valued Member

Yea my lawyer says we should know more on Monday. I'm hoping to get a clear to close by at least Wednesday or Thursday.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.