Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sooo Confused

tag
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Sooo Confused

Loan officer called me today to advise. The loan was approved thru the automatic system????He was concern about the property taxes came in higher than expected causing my debt 39/50. But he said it was approved!!!!  Then in the next breathe : The underwriter may run it again???? What!!! I asked him was I cleared to close. He said no.Smiley Sad  He said: The title company needs the payoff information , seller SS# and Account # . He sound excited on the phone. What is yall thoughts.  The closing date is June 21.

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Sooo Confused

Congratulations on your first step - the automatic approval. The underwriter now reviews all the documentation for your file manually to make sure the loan "makes sense" and then issues the full approval with or without conditions. Everyone gets some conditions, most are standard (clear title, funds to close etc). This is all normal and nothing to worry about at all.

Message 2 of 3
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Re: Sooo Confused

Cool thanks . Still bitting nails !

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.