Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry for not being around lately!

tag
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Sorry for not being around lately!

Sorry everyone for not being around lately, got sick one day, was real busy this week and I'm going out of town this weekend starting tomorrow morning... next week I'll be back in full force answering everyones questions, starting exactly where I left off several days ago, answering questions in the order they were posted.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sorry for not being around lately!

ope you feel better, have a good time (in that order).
Message 2 of 15
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Get better soon, I will have some ?s for ya when you get back
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
hope you feel better, have a good time (in that order).

Ditto!
Message 4 of 15
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Have a safe & fun weekend, we will look for ya next week!!Smiley Happy
takin' it one day at a time
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shane, You are the greatest! You have helped so many of use with your great advice. Hope you feel better soon. Tulio
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feel better Shane and be sure to get some relaxation....Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I hope it wasn't that horrible flu!  Get well and stay well!
Message 8 of 15
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Thanks guys!  Yeah I think it was the onset of a flu, got a real bad sore throat, was sneezing and got the shivers real bad every time I sneezed, even had to go see a doctor at one of those walk in clinics.  But then cleared up the next day.  Was really hoping it would go away since I had to drive up to San Francisco last Friday and then back down to Orange County on Sunday morning... so that made the drive much easier.  I answered a slew of questions this evening but have many more to go.  Still stuck on page 5, meaning I answered all of the questions on page 5, but then as I answer each question... it pushes the questions from page 4 back to page 5, so the process keeps repeating itself.  So just giving everyone a heads up that the more recent questions on the lower number pages take a backseat to the questions that were asked first, which are currently on page 5, 4, 3, 2, etc.  My goal is by this weekend to have completely caught up on all the questions though, so bare with me!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Message 9 of 15
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Almost all completely caught up... should be caught up sometime during the day on Monday (today), thanks for your patience!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.