Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State/Local DPA Programs in Texas???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

State/Local DPA Programs in Texas???

Any State/Local DPA Programs w/o income restrictions in Houston, TX???
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: State/Local DPA Programs in Texas???

I think these all have income requirements. 

There should be info on the city and county websites.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Texas First Time Homebuyers has income restrictions, but they aren't as tight as others.

I plan on using them next year when their funds replenish in January.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay..thanks...I think I make way too much for any local/state DPA...I'm already at $47000 for the YTD...and I think the income limit for a family of 3 is like $43000...I think I'll just wait and save...thanks again!!!
Message 4 of 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

You can still borrow from your 401K or get a gift from a family member.

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I qualify for the Texas First TIme Homebuyers program.  I make $50K per year and am single with no dependents.

I suggest checking them out.  If you google the name their website comes up and has an easy calculator that tells you if you can qualify based on house price income etc. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have much in my 401K...I'm 24 and just started contributing in June...I have about $1300 in there...but my company just started matching half up to 6%...yesterday...the calculator says I'm qualified...so I'll try when I'm a little more ready...since I'm still attached to this builder...and their requirements is you have to use their preferred lenders...in order to go FHA...otherwise you have to go Conventional...with $2000 earnest money...3 of their preffered lenders are there...B of A...Countrywide...and Cornerstone...I think I'll go with Cornerstone Mortgage Company...thanks for all the advice!!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.