Regular Contributor
scmami

Re: Still Waiting for Preapproval

Aw man! I'm glad you found a great place to live. The time wasn't right, but when it is, you'll have all this knowledge to help you along!!
Starting FICOs (2/2012): EQ 559 TU 558
Current FICOs (EX and TU Lender pulled 10/6/12): EQ 652 TU 635 EX 647
Matthew 7:1 KJV
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
New Visitor
deeposey

Re: Still Waiting for Preapproval

Hi, i was wondering- my loan officer told me today that everything is looking good. However, i havnt turned in bank statements or w2's yet? we are applying using just my husbands credit because mine is still a bit too low. We were denied last week by a local mortgage company due to an overtime column on my husbands paystubs. The new loan officer we are working with says she has already got my husbands pay computations approved. My question is- when will they start asking for documents? we have signed a proof of funds contract on my dream home. i only have a couple weeks left. in addition, this is an fha loan (bankruptcy discharged january 2011)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+