Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on $8000 tax credit nothing yet filed amendment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still waiting on $8000 tax credit nothing yet filed amendment

this gives me hope! that's great that you had a quick turnaround.  Smiley Happy  i'm actually still waiting on permits to come back (submitted in May) so they can break ground for my house.  they are saying it will start on Monday and i've been pushed back to a mid-October closing.  i'll have my IRS forms in the mail that same day!! lol
Message 41 of 44
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

I just called them.

I sent my ammend on june 1st and it was received on June 8th.

I called today and they informed me that it was processed and the check is schedule to be send out on August 15th. 

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

that's great!  i'm gettin close to the dealine close now and it's driving me NUTS. they did NOT start this week as schedule...at the last minute (so they say), the county had some issues with the permits that needed correction before they would approve.  so now it's not scheduled to start for another couple weeks.  i've not gone from a 1 sept delivery to 1 nov delivery. one word -- frustrating!
Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mailed my tax credit in oct 16 2009. Today's date is may 28th, 2010. I still have not received my tax credit. Life could not be worse. It took them 6 months to tell me their was an issue and I was calling on a weekly basis. Don't no what I should.  the issue was that the 5405 form was not properly filled out. I paid money and had this prepared by a Big Name Company who resubmitted it for free. Terrible experience. I will continue to wait. Anyone with good advice please let me know. Thank you.

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.