Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on answer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting on answer

Was told my loan was fully approved based on two conditions:  Engineering clearance that manufactured home was secured to foundation and elevation survey that if home is at or above the 100 yr plain.

LO trying to get a deal for a surveyor to go out and see the property to make sure it will meet the elevation survey standards prior to paying for any more surveys and inspections.  Have changed my closing date three times newest date is October 28th.  LO after bothering multiple times basically said that they will call me if anything new happens.  They instead are calling my realtor to find out surveyor's in the area and so forth. 

In the meantime as I'm saving every dime in case I have to come up with more at closing I didn't pay off my cc in full like I do every month.  Consequently my score has now dropped, not sure what my midscore is at this time as by TU is 668 and EQ (HATE) is 586, but EQ was the lowest in the first place.

Now I'm concerned on multiple levels, why the broker is dragging their heels when they knew last Friday that I needed to get an elevation survey done and almost a week later and nothing has happened, I keep getting told my file has been approved not to worry and that they just need these two things done but that they don't want to cost me anymore money if the home doesn't qualify for FHA if it is below the flood plain.

Now if my file has been approved just waiting on these two conditions any chance they won't re-pull?  I hate to think this deal will be lost due to me not paying my cc in full like I always do Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still waiting on answer

When you get to 424 Days of waiting, let me know..   I will buy you a beer and we can cry on each other's shoulders.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask your LO... i would think your credit report is still good, but each place is different.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I'd go for a rum and coke for sure and or a key lime martini Robot wink.  I heard back from LO today they couldn't find anyone to do them a favor, he feels the property won't pass (this is without looking at any report, FEMA map, etc), insurance company says it's low risk, FEMA says it's either determined low risk or undetermined low risk.  He called to see if I wanted to get the survey anyway, I'm like YEA I need it as the basis for voiding the contract so I won't be sued.  I don't see it as an issue as the property is higher than the surrounding land it's almost like they are trying to find problems so they don't have to fund the property.  I just wish I would have lighted a fire under their behinds weeks ago, so far my realtor has been GREAT trying to get all these issues worked out, they should have to pay her something if this deal ends up falling through.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.