Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on rapid rescore.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting on rapid rescore.

We received our disclosures last week and the file was sent to processing. We haven't had any more request for documents so far. I asked our lender to send our file to UW before ordering the appraisal that way we can have a clear yes or no before giving our landlord a notice and also to avoid appraisal fees if its a no. When I contacted him today to find out if there were any updates, I was told we're still waiting on the rapid rescore. Apparently the documents we had sent kept getting rejected, so our rapid rescore has been anything but rapid! According to my lender, everything is in order and we just want to put our best foot forward when the UW looks at the file for the first time. Said one the file goes to the UW we should have an answer within 3 to 4 days and then we can get moving on having the appraisal done. He seems confident that we have nothing to worry about. He's been great about answering my questions and I trust him but OMG this waiting is extremely stressful!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still waiting on rapid rescore.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

B/C the documents that we sent in had kept getting rejected its been way longer than five days, but honestly I cant count that. 

My LO responded this morning with, '' No more problems, just waiting for them to finish processing. It takes 3 to 5 days once they have what they need''

I'm not exactly sure when everything was accepted. It seems like we've been sending document after document for two weeks now.  Does anybody know if weeknds count in the 3 to 5 day time frame or is this weekdays only?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

We close 4/20 per our contract. I'll keep you posted.
Good luck!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just heard back from our LO. Our rescore is done and we got the higher scores needed for a better rate.
Our file should go to processing by next Thursday, UW by the following Monday and we should have approval by that Wednesday.
Finally some movement!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.