Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on underwriting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still waiting on underwriting

I'm still waiting on FGMC underwriting.... LO told me Monday we should hear something by the end of the week... Just found out today that the sellers on the house we wanted so bad is backing out of paying closing cost... So I'm back to looking for a house...

Message 61 of 65
How2increase
Regular Contributor

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear that 😣 I'm sure you will find something that you absolutely love 😉
Jan 2012 TU 517 EX(fako) 524 EQ 470
Current score LENDER PULL TU 652 EX 641 EQ 617
Yayy we made it!!!
Message 62 of 65
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm still waiting on FGMC underwriting.... LO told me Monday we should hear something by the end of the week... Just found out today that the sellers on the house we wanted so bad is backing out of paying closing cost... So I'm back to looking for a house...

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, you'll find another home that you like just as much, or more.

Good luck!

Message 63 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea.. Hurt really bad because we were all counting on that house...

I have a question maybe someone can help.... Oh so with the deal we had... We knew these people were willing to sale for appraised value... So now when we look for another home and make an offer do we just hope it's priced at appraised value?

Message 64 of 65
WINNING
New Contributor

Hi Catacam!

Can you please PM me your mortgage co. info... just in case a preapproval I'm working on falls through?

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 65 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.