cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streamlined my FHA loan. Loan was resold but originator still showing account open.

tag
technologiq
Established Member

Streamlined my FHA loan. Loan was resold but originator still showing account open.

I purchased a house last August at 6.5% interest rate w/ a FHA loan w/ CTX Mortgage which then sold the loan to Countrywide.    March of this year I streamlined my FHA loan to 5% using UAMC.  They paid off the Countrywide loan (which is properly shown on my credit report).  My loan was then sold from UAMC to Chase.    Its been about a month and a half and I'm now showing a UAMC loan open as well as a Chase loan open.

In the past 30 days my FICO score dropped 42 points - from 656 to 614 Smiley Sad

Should I be concerned and is this temporary or is it going to take me time to rebuild my credit?

The loan officer from UAMC says after 30 days the originating loan will show as paid - but its not.  I have a feeling that it appears I'm holding almost 600K in home loans when I really only have about 292k.

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.