Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stressed

I am so stessed out!  DH got the clear to close on Friday. The LO said he would call on Monday with the exact time of closing set for the 13th. He was waiting on the report from the pest treatment that was scheduled for Friday. Yesterday, still no report but the realtor said everything was still on schedule (she was in contact with LO). Finally get the report back today. LO then sends everyone a email saying both parties need to sign per lender. DH sends his. We have now heard nothing! Plus, I am a little confused because in the LO e-mail ,he said it needed to be signed before he could submit for the clear to close from the investor. I thought he said he already had it. Or do you think he was just trying to say that to speed the others along with the signing? I want off this emotional rollercoaster! If anybody has any insight on this or has been in a situation similar I would like to hear from you. Thanks!         P.S. The realtor says everything is still set (this was after the e-mail LO sent, she talked to him).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Stressed

I am sure you will still close on the 13th.  Good luck!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, granny! Hopefully, everything will get worked out today.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best wishes to you!! An emotional rollercoaster is exactly what this process is :-)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, RazziTammi. DH talked to realtor. So far, still set for tommorrow but location has changed and still no time set. I'm just going to try and chill. Congratulations on your new home and may everything go smoothly for you!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.