Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressing over loan in UW...

tag
fixmycred14
Established Contributor

Re: Stressing over loan in UW...

Please point me in the right direction...I will have to deal with this very soon. Sooner than later is probably best before it becomes an issue.

Please send me the link or numbers used.

Starting Score: FICO TU 591 FICO EX 581 FICO EQ 555
Current Score: FICO TU 662 FICO EX 652 FICO EQ 643
Goal Score: 700 CLUB

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU nRewards $20K Cap1 Secured $500 NFCU LOC $15K TJX $250 BOA $500
Message 11 of 12
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Stressing over loan in UW...

@roadwork wrote:

Ok, had the comments removed by CRA's... got confirmation in December. I just re-checked my reports and the comments are back on there. The good thing was that my scores did not drop after they were originally removed. I assume because this is a collection account I am dealing with.

So, I have to find some way to get the CA to remove the dispute comments before the lender has to pull my scores/reports again mid-Feb. This is def. a PITA! The house will not be finished for at least 3 months, so hopefully that's enough time.

I had all my dispute comments removed ... by phone. One CRA did it while I was on the phone. Another processed "requests  to remove disputes" and told me that they had been submitted. The 3rd would have done it on the phone except I was unable to get the credit report online [failed one or more of the security questions] and had to do it via USPS mail. Yes, my scores dropped.

Some builders will hold the house for a reasonable time after it has been built for a buyer's credit to recover. Other builders will cancel the sale and market the house as an inventory house.

Even as a former mrotgage broker, I did not realize how the few dispute comments on my file would have been such a pain.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.