Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in funding hell!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stuck in funding hell!

@Anonymous wrote:

Soooo.....they finally called a little bit ago. I get the keys this afternoon! No real explanation other than apparently we were held up because the lender and escrow couldn't agree on total amounts - I apparently also overpaid our closing costs by $1300 due to that. I'm still not that happy about this ending process, but looking forward to getting the keys and some money back at least.

Thanks everyone!

Well, I guess if you had to go through that hell then it's a good thing that you get a little $1,300 present back at the end! Congrats! Now get those keys and RUN!

Message 11 of 20
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Glad you get to see the light at the end of the tunnel, plus $1300 back!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 12 of 20
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats.
Signature needs updating
Message 13 of 20
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1300 sounds like "new locks & curtains" to me!
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I'm hoping to be done with mine by end of next week.  Lender says we can be closed and funded by Friday or earlier, so long as the sellers are willing to close this early.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Message 19 of 20
fot1
Established Contributor

Congrats.. I know the frustration.. I had to switch lenders about two weeks till closing. Missed the first closing date by 2 days cuase of that, then the sellers name was on a government watch list and had to wait another 3-4 days for that to be resloved. Overall think I was 8 days late on closing.. It was a stressful month at the end, but now its just a funny story.

Too many to list..
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.