Established Member
jennyj

Takes deep breath, wipes sweaty hands on pants.....

WE GOT IT!!!!!!

Mortgage guy pulled credit and we got a preapp for 260,000!!!  We are going to buy our first home!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG  SO FLIPPIN' HAPPY!!!

6/09 CreditInform 579
8/12/09 TU 616 EQ 631
8/22/09 TU 664 EQ 632
Movin' on up!
Frequent Contributor
ficonovice

Re: Takes deep breath, wipes sweaty hands on pants.....

Congratulations. Keep breathing and be happy, but remember, it's not a done deal yet....still a few hurdles to clear but you're on your way. Stay focused...
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Established Member
jennyj

I know, but atleast we took the first step!  I am just so happy!   I was just really nervous about the preapp amt.  Worried that we wouldn't get enough to stay in this area.  I want my kids to be able to stay in their schools.  Makes me feel really good.
6/09 CreditInform 579
8/12/09 TU 616 EQ 631
8/22/09 TU 664 EQ 632
Movin' on up!
Established Contributor
SonorityGenius

Many first timers think preapproval means they got the loan - it does NOT, as stated above there is PLENTIFUL that can still go wrong.

Dont get lost in the excitement! A preapproval signifies nothing!

When you get the COMMITMENT - than you can do the happy dance :smileywink:

Till than, be on top of everything and everyone in the long, tedious process! And UW are nowadays asking for bizzare things to be proven, so come post it here and we will help along the journey!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}