cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking the Plundge Today - Wish us Luck!!!

tag
keyelove
New Contributor

Taking the Plundge Today - Wish us Luck!!!

So I posted this over in Rebuilding Credit. I think it was the wrong place:

Hello All!!!!

So today is the day that we submit a full app for our new construction home build. I have so many emotions I don't know what to do. I've been obsessing over my scores for about 2 - 3 months now. Working really hard to get things in line. So when I started this journey I had the following scores:

TU - 556 & EF - 552 & EXP - 591 (Lender Pull) - End of March 2013

Here are my scores as of today:

MyFico = TU-98 - 631 & EF - 643 & EXP-08 (MyFico) - 633

Lender Pull = TU - 704 & EF - 643 & EXP - 674

There's a big difference in TU and EXP. I'm so grateful it's in my favor.

The update in scores are a result of getting a ton of stuff cleared up on my credit. I had 15+ accounts ranging from chargeoffs, collections and lates that I was able to either get updated to report correctly or removed all together. I also had a couple of judgements that I was able to resolve and have removed.

I'm so nervous as there are so many other factors that go into mortgage approval. I'm really praying all goes well.

Starting Score Early 2013: TU - 556 & EF - 552 & EXP - 591
Current Score 10/09/14 (MyFico): TU - 666 & EF - 665 & EXP- 711
Goal Score: 730 Across all 3 bureaus
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
harleyquinn
Established Member

Re: Taking the Plundge Today - Wish us Luck!!!

Good Luck on your Journey!

Message 2 of 8
fabadvice
Established Member

I hope you get the home of your dreams !

Message 3 of 8
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Gl on your journey n thats a wonderful score boost in such few months!

Message 4 of 8
keyelove
New Contributor

Thank you all - I will keep you posted. I've learned so much from this community that I want to make sure I give back.

Message 5 of 8
keyelove
New Contributor

I know I'm being overly anxious but I submitted all requested documents on Friday afternoon. I'm just waiting for it to be packaged and submitted to the underwriter. I emailed the LO this morning to make sure he has everything and give us some idea of what he thinks. Hadn't heard back from him except that he was out early on Friday. I'm so anxious and the clock is running out on our contingency clause in the contract - June 28th. Geez...Patience is certainly a virtue. I just want to know he has everything he needs, what he thinks the probability is for us and turn around time for a conditional approval. We'll see....

Message 6 of 8
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Try to relax, relate, release....

Message 7 of 8
keyelove
New Contributor

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm just so nervous since we have no where near the perfect situation. I have chp 13 dismissed in 8/2011 and my DH has one discharged in 5/2013. He had a 655 middle but for some reason it dropped to a 628 middle and I can't figure out why. Now that takes us out of the 640 pool since they have to use the lower of the two. Then there's the dreaded ODP. I'm so freakin nervous about that. My LO hasn't gone through everything so the file hasn't been submitted to processing so they can send it to underwriting. Hopefully we'll know something soon. We've already put our 3.5% down so....ya know.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.