cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texas- Need A Mtg Co That will focus on Income, Rental Payments & OK with Blemishes

tag
Traveltosurvive
Established Member

Texas- Need A Mtg Co That will focus on Income, Rental Payments & OK with Blemishes

We were approved pretty much with North Florida Lending that is Located in Jacksonville, FL. They are a great company and edited was the very best person that we could have worked with at this company although there is a lot of great opportunities in FL, we have decided to relocate to the Texas area. I am wanting to know if there are any companies similar to this great company that are located in the State of Texas. I have contacted this company and they only work in FL. I was just curious because we do have to relocate and we do not want to pay rent when we can have the opportunity to actually go forth and purchase even with some blemishes.
Message Edited by llecs on 01-26-2010 11:01 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Texas- Need A Mtg Co That will focus on Income, Rental Payments & OK with Blemishes

Many lenders will have the same guidelines as your other company.

Ask up front.

Also... You will need paystubs from the new job HERE in Texas to get approved(pre-qualifying before that is ok).

Do you have a place to stay?

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Texas- Need A Mtg Co That will focus on Income, Rental Payments & OK with Blemishes

well, we dont generally give out specific recomendations on here (it may be against board plicy as well), but more specific are required to have any clue as to what type of help is available.  Lending is very restrictive right now, so there is little room for lenders to overlook certain itmes based on other items.  So, we would nee d to know:

FICO scores

income

Job stability

debts (monthyl payments)

serious delinquencies

cash on hand for down payment, closing costs, and reserves

purchase price

expected RE taxes and insurance

etc/

Message 3 of 5
Traveltosurvive
Established Member

We have not located a place to stay as Texas is so very large although we do have a criteria that we want to stay in.
Message 4 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Traveltosurvive wrote:
We have not located a place to stay as Texas is so very large although we do have a criteria that we want to stay in.

where are you looking?

maybe a local realtor can help with temp housing. i have had clients use extended stay motels until they get paystub. or do a move-in ontemp lease. this usually requires your info(credit profile) shared with listing agent. but it can be done

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.