Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You

tag
ALHondaGuy
Contributor

Thank You

To all the contributors here, all the posters who have been through the ups and downs, and the mortgage insiders who dispense their valuable insights....thank you. After a long battle of getting my financial house in order, with the guidance of all of you, we now have our mortgage preapproval letter from our lender! I know we've still got a way to go (new construction, wheeee!) but we wouldn't have even gotten here without all your help. So again, thank you! 

New build updates to follow. Talking with the sales agent tomorrow morning.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank You

Congrats & good luck!

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Good luck on your mortgage JOURNEY!!

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats and best of luck on you new home construction!

Message 4 of 28
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations on your new build - have a wonderful time planning and getting ready to move!

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job and post pics if you don't mind so that we can follow.  Congrats!

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I'm about to go through this whole process as well. I will be following closely. Can't wait for updates.

Message 7 of 28
ALHondaGuy
Contributor

Update 1. Offer made and accepted about 24hrs later. I think I left money on the table, but I got the important to us stuff.

The picture below is our little patch of dirt. Over the next few months it will transform it to a lovely 4br 2.5ba home for myself, my wife, and our two kids, plus Aristo the cat.

And so begins our journey, with a first step (into the mud just to the left off screen...RIP wingtips!)

FB_IMG_1489635689619.jpg

Message 8 of 28
ALHondaGuy
Contributor

Not just dirt anymore!

Yea! It's more than just dirt!!! foundation poured.jpg

Message 9 of 28
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Not just dirt anymore!

Congrats on the new build.

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.