Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you MyFico!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you MyFico!!!

Hello,

One year and half ago, I moved to Las Vegas for work. I could not get approved for a car loan. I could not even get approved to rent an apartment on my own. Luckily, I had friends who helped me get by. Long story short.....a friend of mine told me about MyFico.com. I spent hours and hours and hours educating myself from the great minds working here on the forums. I started sending my DV, GW, and PFD letters. My wife called them my "magic" letters. They really did work their magic.

Earlier today, we closed on our first ever home mortgage. We are homeowners. I have never felt prouder in my life. If you put in the time and effort, this site will help you. Patience and persistence are the keys. Words can not thank everyone enough! Thank you MyFico Forum Members and Moderators for your great advice and guidance!

Smiley Happy

Eternally grateful,

Mariachidude

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank you MyFico!!!

Congrats!!!
Message 2 of 6
ArmyStrong
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!
TU: 556 12/12/08 ~ EQ: 509 12/12/08 ~ EX: 509 12/12/08
TU: 588 8/7/09 ~ EQ: 529 7/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (509 12/12/08)
TU: 619 9/01/09 ~ EQ: 608 9/01/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 626 9/30/09 ~ EQ: 624 9/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL EQ: 624 10/7/09 LO PULL EX: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL
Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

One year and half ago, I moved to Las Vegas for work. I could not get approved for a car loan. I could not even get approved to rent an apartment on my own. Luckily, I had friends who helped me get by. Long story short.....a friend of mine told me about MyFico.com. I spent hours and hours and hours educating myself from the great minds working here on the forums. I started sending my DV, GW, and PFD letters. My wife called them my "magic" letters. They really did work their magic.

Earlier today, we closed on our first ever home mortgage. We are homeowners. I have never felt prouder in my life. If you put in the time and effort, this site will help you. Patience and persistence are the keys. Words can not thank everyone enough! Thank you MyFico Forum Members and Moderators for your great advice and guidance!

Smiley Happy

Eternally grateful,

Mariachidude

Very true words. Congratulations on your new home.

Message 4 of 6
hopeful5
Regular Contributor

There are very few better feelings than owning your first home!  Especially working so hard to get to that point.  Congratulations from a fellow MYFICO graduate!  I keep asking my DH if this really happened or are we dreaming...Congrats again.Smiley Happy
We did it...closed 1-28-10
Message 5 of 6
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Patience and persistence. That's it in a nutshell.

Some folks come here still looking for the easy button. They didn't deal with their credit when they had it, and now they don't want to deal with fixing it.

It is absolutely wonderful to hear positive reports from someone like you...someone willing to do the work.

Congratulations on your new home.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.