cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to the FICO Forum for so much! aka Thanks from a MYFICO Forum success story.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to the FICO Forum for so much! aka Thanks from a MYFICO Forum success story.

Because of the information I have learned from reading all of your posts my credit score has risen over 100 points since December. I have been attempting to purchase a home. I worked with two very interesting mortgage brokers. Interesting is my attempt at being kind.  Then based upon an introduction I received through someone on this site, I am now working with a broker who is (1) honorable (2) knowledgable and (3) effective. 

I would be willing to share.  My email is Email removed.

Best wishes to all. Keep reading and keep applying this valuable information.

Thanks

Larry

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-07-2008 08:50 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MichiganMommy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thanks to the FICO Forum for so much! aka Thanks from a MYFICO Forum success story.

Just sent you a PM
Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks to the FICO Forum for so much! aka Thanks from a MYFICO Forum success story.

Hi Larry,

Please refrain from posting personally identifiable information in the forums.  If other posters would like to contact you, they may do so by PM, and you are free to share your email address that way.

Thanks for your cooperation.

cheddar

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-07-2008 08:51 PM
Message 3 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

we love success stories.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.