Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The BEST News!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The BEST News!!

I just wanted to say thank you to this board and all of the help and support I have received and say we got our clear to close today!!!   Closing is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. Friday morning....I can't WAIT!!

Thank again!

And to anyone else out there who's waiting with baited breath as I was - hang in there!! 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
hopeful5
Regular Contributor

Re: The BEST News!!

Congratulations...from one of the nail-biters!  lol

Pre-approved, automated underwriting - passed, home inspection - done yesterday, appraisal ordered today by bank, now the real nail-biting begins waiting for Approval.  I wish I was as confident as my mortgage banker seems to be. Again, congrats!

We did it...closed 1-28-10
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

hopeful, I know EXACTLY how you feel!!  My loan officer kept reassuring me, telling me she didn't see anything to worry about.  Of course, me being me, I scoured the internet - found so many horror stories, and worried myself sick!  My husband kept trying to tell me to relax - easier said than done!  I wish you all the best - but it sounds like you are well on your way to closing!!

Message 3 of 13
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Congrats and good luck to all. My closing is in 2 hours, 25 minutes....if I don't die from anticipation first.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hawk that is SOOO exciting!!  Be sure to post after you have your keys and let us know how it feels!!!  Congrats!!
Message 5 of 13
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Again, if not dead, I will be happy to let everyone know how I feel. Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 13
hopeful5
Regular Contributor

Congratulations hawkeye!  There has been one upside with all this stress...I lost five pounds, and with an upcoming high school class reunion, everything helps! lol
We did it...closed 1-28-10
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

KimberlyC

Awe... I'm so sorry, I thought I was the only one that tramatized myself by not only looking at the horror stores on this board but Googled other sites for horror stories as well with loan falling thru.  But in the end, my LO was right... I had nothing to worry about!  I think with the Auto PreApproval and not making any rash mistakes... one will be good to go!  Congrats to everyone!  I wish you all a joyous Holiday Season in your new homes!  I'm already enjoying mine... already got my new Christmas Tree and brand new stockings for everyone in my family!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Great news. Still alive! Closed about 4 hours ago, and I'm just numb with excitement. I believe the request was for me to let you all know how it feels. Take what you're expecting it to feel like, and multiply it by at least 100, and you're getting close.

It's awesome. Good luck to all of you. It's worth every bit of stress and frustration.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hawk -- that's GREAT!!!  Reading this brought a huge smile!  Best of luck to you in YOUR NEW HOME!!!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.