Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The pressure begins!!!

tag
v2009
Valued Member

Re: The pressure begins!!!

Steelfan,

Thank you for your advice.  I do have online banking and the payments have been cleared by my bank.  One payment was to the CA over the phone, but they did send me a receipt in the mail.  The other one was paid by check and that has gone through.

Is there a formatted PIF letter for this situation or is this something that I should create myself and send it (fax) it to the CRA's with my proof of payment?

Is it the LO who does the "rapid rescore" or the CRA's on request?  I'm a little confused on this part?

Thanks again... you cannot possibly imagine the gratitude I have for everyone's help!!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if there is a form letter on here but d o a search on hippa and you should find all the discussions on getting them off.  I would think that a general letter stating they are pif with proof and should be removed do to hippa laws should suffice.

Your lo is the one that does rapid rescore. 

Message 22 of 24
v2009
Valued Member

Yesterday I disputed online with all 3 CRAs.  Today I will fax receipts and cancelled check to the CRAs.  I"m still waiting on BoA secured card acceptance/decline.  At this point in the process I think I can only wait to hear from CRAs to see if the medical PIF collections are deleted?  How long should I wait to pull my scores again to see if there is a point increase?

After reading more posts from this site, I did see that the LO is the only one who can pull a rapid rescore and it does cost money - I'm not going that route just yet.

Thanks!

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v2009 wrote:

Yesterday I disputed online with all 3 CRAs.  Today I will fax receipts and cancelled check to the CRAs.  I"m still waiting on BoA secured card acceptance/decline.  At this point in the process I think I can only wait to hear from CRAs to see if the medical PIF collections are deleted?  How long should I wait to pull my scores again to see if there is a point increase?

After reading more posts from this site, I did see that the LO is the only one who can pull a rapid rescore and it does cost money - I'm not going that route just yet.

Thanks!

Seeing how your not scheduled to close until April 7 you shouldn't have to have the rapid rescore done as the issue should be fixed before then and your scores updated but the 3 credit reporting agencies get 30 days to resolve your issue. 
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.