Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Fun" begins....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The "Fun" begins....

So i had morrtgage broker run my credit and the scores were EXACTLY the same as what i pulled through MY Fico this week.....Smiley Happy

And now.....the list of what he needs....

-current paystub, current bank statement, copy of my DL and SS, my IRS installment agreement and proof of payments (which i have) and copy of the BK (voluntary petition) and discharge that was filed in 2005??  weird they would want that....it is due to drop off this year (Sept 2015).

I have it as well....but boy this is really getting into my "stuff" and exposing my "private parts"......UGH

and my worries are anew......Smiley Sad

My scores were 652,656 and 708 so i qualify for Automated Underwriting but worry somehow.......this is not going to happen....Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: The "Fun" begins....

Yea! I think it wil be smooth sailing for you because you have all the documents and went to your LO prepared.  So glad the scores matched. Everyone seems to doubt it until they actually see it themselves...Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Yeah, the mortgage process forces the buyer to face and tackle their financial Skeltons head on. It can be very uncomfortable. But, no pain no gain!

Congratulations! It seems like you have everything together. Good luck!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems like I have it together...but worry my "skeletons" will get in the way....I hope and pray it working out....
And yes....frugalQ....no pain, no gain.... But a littlr ess pain would be fine...lol.TY u guys for listening....will keep u posted on the progressSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.