Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The wait is real!

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

The wait is real!

Well closing is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow afternoon..and I can hardly wait. The worst part is I'm on nights this month, so can't even sleep the time away as I'm at work until 7am, and came in at 6pm!! My plan is to get off at 7am (although I'm staying until 8am) then running 30 miles opposite way to load up our new kitchen suite we bought. Then drive home and wait it out until 12:30, once we close I will spend the rest of the day moving our boxes so that we can unpack and move in. New furniture is scheduled for delivery between 3-5pm, gas turn on is scheduled between 2-4pm, and water before 5pm! I can only imagine how tired I will be as I've been up since 3pm today..give me the strength to make it LOL! Haven't pulled an "all nighter" since I was in my teens (bad part is I'm only 26 :-P) The things we do to keep our wives happy!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: The wait is real!

I guess I pull all nighters every other month, but when I get home I normally sleep my day away :-P
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2 of 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Ugh, I am not looking forward to interstate move, and hooking all that up. I need the cable operational as well, since the Internet is essential to small business.

Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 17
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I'm having issues with cable and net, have to wait until next week for it to be switched!!! Netflix and no net I guess...
Message 4 of 17
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Well time is getting closer, as I'm getting more and more tired. Sitting at Sears waiting for them to open so I can load the truck down with a whole kitchen suite. Glad I drive a big truck LOL! I'll post back once the deal is done, fingers crossed for a smooth closing!
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I had a big truck. All the stuff I'm hauling back and forth from Lowes and it doesn't fit in my suv. Ugggg!

Fingers crossed for you! I can't wait until I can finally move in and relax for an hour!
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

At least the day is finally here! Can't wait to be in this position hopefully sooner rather than later!

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@YAYYYY!!!! Congrats so excited for you guys......  That's right keep making the wife happy lol my husband is 26 & I'm 25! It's awesome to get things in order @ our age.... Good luck with everything 

@cartwrna wrote:
Well closing is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow afternoon..and I can hardly wait. The worst part is I'm on nights this month, so can't even sleep the time away as I'm at work until 7am, and came in at 6pm!! My plan is to get off at 7am (although I'm staying until 8am) then running 30 miles opposite way to load up our new kitchen suite we bought. Then drive home and wait it out until 12:30, once we close I will spend the rest of the day moving our boxes so that we can unpack and move in. New furniture is scheduled for delivery between 3-5pm, gas turn on is scheduled between 2-4pm, and water before 5pm! I can only imagine how tired I will be as I've been up since 3pm today..give me the strength to make it LOL! Haven't pulled an "all nighter" since I was in my teens (bad part is I'm only 26 :-P) The things we do to keep our wives happy!

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did it go?  Waiting for final update.......Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Sorry I forgot to update this thread as I had a thread going from the start and posted in it. Here is my post a copy and paste.

2/12-Closed today and got most of our stuff moved in. Still have many boxes to unpack and stuff to put up. Feels great to be a homeowner and not have to worry about my every move any longer, owe most of it to this forum and I thank each and every person who helped me through it all. Itching to go on an app spree, but know that really I don't need anymore credit. Going to let all my inquiry's clear up and maximize my score. Anxious to see how the mortgage will play into it all. Hope everyone has a super smooth closing, and don't stress it's totally not worth it!

It did take 2 hours to close as it was a foreclosure and the realtor that had it listed was the rudest person I had ever met. Our lawyer, a younger gal I had went to school with did not jive well with her.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.