cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts from the pro's...see any issues?

tag
Glenn_S
Contributor

Thoughts from the pro's...see any issues?

Based on the pinned post, here is my info:

1. Credit-My score:  EQ (MyFICO) 737,  Wifes: EQ (MyFICO) 725, I have 2 tax liens that have been withdrawn (PIF) and my wife is joint on one. One was paid in 2008 and the other in 2010. I have one 30day late on CapOne from 2007 and my wife has a paid collection from 2009 of $59. Her AAA is about 9 years and mine is about 12 years. Liens are still showing on CR, but should be removed within the next 30-60 days.
  2. Income-Annual HH income of $133,320. DTI of 12% and 18% (Front and Back)
  3. Source of income-Employment for both of us. Wife 37 years same company, me-1.5 years current, but 6.5 and 7 previous.
  4. Monthly debt payments-Total Credit lines of about $41k, with total utilization of about 3%.

5. Assets/Reserves-$8k in savings, $8k for Down payment and $3.5k for closing.
  6. Location-Bloomington, MN, Hennepin County
  7. Property-SidexSide duplex, built in 1980, good condition, .22 acres, HOA does maintenance (~$265/mo).
  8. Value-Looking between $160k-$180k.
  9. Occupancy- Primary residence.
  10. Transaction Type-Purchase

Thoughts from the loan folks?

Glenn

Starting Score: 617 on 1/2009
March 2015 Scores (Lender Pulled-Mortgage): TU: 733, EQ: 719 EX: 789
MyFico Score August 2023: 845;

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Thoughts from the pro's...see any issues?

Shouldn't have any trouble qualifying.  Tax liens are old enough (and since they are paid) so they shouldn't pose any issues, worst case is you'd just need to provide a letter of explanation for them.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 3
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thoughts from the pro's...see any issues?

Are these IRS tax liens? They will come off your credit report if you file irs form 12277 to have it come off your reports. Mines was successfully removed & my credit scores jumped by about 30 points
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.