Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Line

tag
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Time Line

Ok, submitted an offer on another home, asking price was 189900, we settled at 177k, with seller paying total 6600in closing and 2k for upgrades.  This is a builder foreclosed model home, so, upgrades are there.  I asked that they provide me with 2 garage door openers with the 2k they are giving for upgrades.    They are also putting in all new appliances, (stoves, refrigerator, nicrowave, dishwasher), putting the garage back, replacing flowers in front of the house, replacing all missing fixures.  I am excited.  The only problem is, I have only did a credit report, no paperwork with the BANK.  They must have a contract in hand before completing an application, per LO new rules as of 1 Jan.  Also, this is an VA loan application, so, we may have extra steps to take.  The realtor and LO asked me to go ahead and schedule an inspection, they will submit the request for an appraisal through VA.  This is all moving fast with NO application in hand.  The BANK took a full week to countered because the only person available to sign off or even counter was on vacation. 

We asked to close on May 26, 2010.  Do you think this will be possible, since I have NOT complete the application.  They have all my informaition check stubs, bank statements, etc.  I also update the LO bi-weekly with information as needed.

Just curious.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.