Valued Member
gallifrey

To qualify do you have to show rental history?

Do you have to show rental history to qualify for FHA? I don't currently own or rent and don't know if it's an issue. Thanks ficoans
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Re: To qualify do you have to show rental history?

gallifrey wrote:
Do you have to show rental history to qualify for FHA? I don't currently own or rent and don't know if it's an issue. Thanks ficoans

Depends on your situation, your active trade lines and your credit score..

I did not need to show rental history to get approved..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 05/12: TU: 722 | EQ: 712 | EX: 686
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Still Working On: Illinois Paid Tax Lien,
Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $3900, Citi/Home Depot $2000, Capital One Cash Rewards $1500, Capital One Secured $500, Credit One Bank $500. Total Utilization: 6%. AAoA: 1yr, 7mth. INQS: 8 TU, 8 EQ, 4 EX
Valued Member
gallifrey

Re: To qualify do you have to show rental history?

Thanks Scott. Im going to join the mortgage game!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+