Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomorrows the big day!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tomorrows the big day!

Picking up the UHaul in the morning, then time to load up all the big stuff we haven't taken to the house yet. Hopefully will be fully moved in and sleeping in the new house tomorrow night. I just wanted to one more time say thank you to everyone here for the advice and encouragement, you all ROCK Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
BCullum
New Contributor

Re: Tomorrows the big day!

Wheres the pictures of the new home!?

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 2 of 7
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats! We just did our big move yesterday. We slept in our new home first time yesterday. The new furniture we bought Wednesday was delivered this morning. We still have A LOT to do. We have to make some small trips to gather small items from the old house that couldn't be moved and we have to get a car towed today or tomorrow. And then we are hiring a cleaning company to clean the old house.

I hope your move goes smoothly and you enjoy sleeping in your new home tonight. :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 7
Shuckman00
Established Member

Congrats on getting your home wish you the best

Experion: 643 lender pulled 2-8-2013
TransUnion: 649 lender pulled 2-8-2013
Equifax:646 lender pulled 2-8-2013
Message 4 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's fantastic, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know my post is rather late but I too was moving that week. Congrats. I hope you are enjoying your new home!

Message 6 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.