Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Lease..HELP....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota Lease..HELP....

Hi, Everyone,

I am strongly considering leasing with Totoya in particular the 08 Camry. The salesman mentioned they had a good deal going on for Tier 1 applicants. What is Tier one? My current score range 610-649.Here the list of questions I had:

1. Should I lease or buy?(looking for affordable payments)
2.Does anyone know which credit bureau Toyota pulls?
3.What about Capital One financing?(currently have 2 cards w/ them in good standing)
4. Does Toyota lease cars within my score range or will I need a co-signer?

Live in PA....any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Toyota Lease..HELP....

I would say yes, you should be able to lease a toyota with your scores!  My boss just leased a camry & his score qualifed him for  tier 1.  His fico was (according to Toyota) 795, he didn't put down any additional monies.  In Ohio, they pulled TU. 

I just leased a VW and was kicked up a tier because of a trade-in and a down-payment.   Camry's are great cars, you should have no problem!   Here's a link to help you with questions!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link fishbjc!! This info really helps. I hope to purchase very soon...cross your fingers!! 
Message 3 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Don't need them crossed, you'll get that new camry!  I expect to see a photo!!!!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Researching as we speak...now just have to find the right dealer.....I will keep you guys posted!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.