Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion not pulling?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion not pulling?

Hello! We are trying to refi into a 15year loan but BofA is having issues pulling my TransUnion credit report. I had a lock on it which I unlocked, and I verified that I have no freeze, fraud alert or dispute. The bank has pulled it a few times, still with no success. The other reports had no issues.

Is anyone else having similar problems with TransUnion? I've called several times and talked with different departments and I've gotten different answers. Some have said I had a freeze (I didn't) which they now show has been removed, but all of them have said that the bank should have no issue pulling the report.

They've also had me refresh my report several times over the past couple of weeks (every time I call TU customer service) and they've verified that all looks good. They also assured me that refreshing doesn't affect my score... Is this true?

Any help or advice is appreciated. They won't/can't give me a number to their technical support to dig deeper into why BofA can't pull the report.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.