cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED Tried to get lender to pull, having issues and questions....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tried to get lender to pull, having issues and questions....

EricDET --

I don't understand. If TU is lower than the 656 that EX pulled, it will fall between that and my 587 EQ, right? Which means it would be the middle score.. and USDA takes the middle score. So, if I pull TU and it is under 640, it would be a pull for nothing, no? 

I think I'm more confused now?

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated pg. 1 with recent mortgage numbers

Message 22 of 24
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

that's a nice jump!  congrats.  you will be at 640 on your EQ in no time...and then your TU will not even matter

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most recent scores:

TU 682

EX 656

EQ 635

The 30 day late is on Capital One and was June 2014, however it reported as 30 days late July 2014 on my credit reports (they reported in July that it was 30 days past due. I made payment in July for both June and July). Do I need to wait till July? I'd really like to apply as of the first week of June :/ 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.