Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying 2 Get Accurate Info...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying 2 Get Accurate Info...

I am trying 2 find out if it is actually possible 2 obtain a mortgage if u have less than perfect credit. And if so..how do u find

a mortgage lender that will help u? I realize that folks like me in this situtition will have 2 pay a much higher interest rate than those with excellent scores.But I am willing 2 do that while we work on our scores 2 get them higher so we can t refinance

later at a lower rate.I have searched & searched the web for help 2 no avail. There has 2 b a way 2 get into a home of our own!

We've been paying rent for 13 yrs. now & I want my own home.Is there any hope 4 us? If u have any info or can help..please send me an e-mail if u would..!! Blessings 2 all..!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
indecison
Regular Contributor

Re: Trying 2 Get Accurate Info...

Can you give us some more info like your scores, income, and expenses?

Message 2 of 3
realtor1
Established Member

Re: Trying 2 Get Accurate Info...

There is more info I would need to give you good info but i will give what info I can.  Depening on your credit score there are programs for less than perfect. There are some FHA loan programs with a minimum score of 580 with 3.5% down and 550 score program with 10% down (it has to be your own money no loan or gift for down payment). You of course have to have a steady job.  2 years on the same job or in the same line of work with verifiable income.  3 months clean bank statements No overdrafts.  No late payments, new collections or charge offs in 2 years.  If you have judgments they will have to be paid or dismissed.  And bankruptcy have to e dismissed 2years.  It is possible but it is not easy there are a lot of requirements and they will require a lot of documentation.  Hopefully the helps good luck 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.