cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get an FHA loan.

tag
probation1984

Trying to get an FHA loan.

I was going through Quickenloans and my middle credit score according to them was a 632. The credit score apparently was good enough for them since they only require a 620, however they required some other things like open trade lines, non-traditional tradelines, or showing that ive paid rent the past year. I dont really have those things because my oldest credit cards have been closed out and I moved in with my fiance 6 months ago and everything is in her name (rent, utilities,etc). I am trying to find a lendor that will take a credit score of around 630 and doesnt reaquire trade-lines at all. I can show that I have paid on my truck every month for over a year, however it was refinanced several months ago and it shows it being closed out and then re-opened so it shows it only being paid on for several months on my credit report. I can also show i have paid my truck insurance steady for over a year with no missed payments. I also consolidated all of my credit cards and over 3 yaers ago with delray credit, and have been paying 170 per month on that for well over 3 years and have never missed a payment and i can get proof of that as well. Once again i can show proof of recent payment history being current and in good standing, however its not the trade-lines or anything that counts. Credit score is 632 (according to quickenloans) my idnetity guard i have says im over 640 on all 3 scores so it varies slightly. I have had a steady job at the same place since 2008 and can get as many w2's as need be, and can prove steady income. I also believe my debt to income ratio is good enough for an FHA loan. If anyone knows of any lenders that will do an FHA loan with this credit score and not requiring trade-lines, please let me know. I also will be purchasing this house in WV just an FYI

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.