Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to obtain some type of mortgage loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to obtain some type of mortgage loan

I looking to obtain a mortgage any way I can.been through foreclosure 2 years ago,at this point looking at private investors help please !!!!!!thank you so much!!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to obtain some type of mortgage loan

what priviate investor wants to invest in someone with a history of defaulting on payment. very sorry but it looks like you need to wade the storm for acouple more years and rent.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i lost my house due to a motorcyle accident,my wife was killed and i was off work for 4 months which i had no control over,and bills i never knew i had but paid off!!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have also rebuilt my credit but because of the 3 year wait i can not go fha,i am a retired firefighter and also work for a very large telecommunacation company been there 16 years,so if any one has a suggestion iam all ears thank you!!!

Message 4 of 8
vlaw1084
Contributor

It sounds like you are determined to get a new home!  I applaud you, where there is a will there is always a way.  Have you thought about getting the owner of the home you are interested in to finance you until you can qualify for  an FHA  loan?  

Message 5 of 8
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

u may qualify for fha before 3yr wait period considering extenuating circumstances.depends too on what ur current credit profile looks like.

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have on others however the both were in the airforce and had to sell the one iam wanting,i honestly havent asked thank you so much

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.